Sunday, February 15, 2009

Random! again :P

Dinner with the parents at the club! Surprisingly it was a very pleasant army party. Great flow of conversation, lovely weather and finally got treated like a 22 year old. Received an unexpected compliment. Reminded me of the kind the bookshop owner gave me once. All smiles :) Mom, of course, relates it to a childhood tale :P

Heading towards my first supplementary. I don't feel bad about it. After all the tension that was brewing and the constant irritation, it's ok for me to breathe again. I know exactly what I want and how I want to grow along with the course. I think I'm ready to welcome the passion again.

One measly message. Just for me to know.

Reliving yesterday... especially two of my favourite moments... and am not in the mood to share the cookies.

Genuinely happy for Dhols. Very happy. It's not my approval that really matters. Pumpkin just wants you have that smile plastered across your face all the time. Will let the mater know about your craving for food :P

Don't like the sweetness to be misunderstood as anything else. Also figured that I'm not as mushmallowy as I think I am. And yes, I just made up a word.

I want a daughter as cute as Muff is. Or a son as gentlemanly as Knutz. Someday! If Ro's story has to come true :P

Fowder Fink!!

I love the way my silver jewelery is sparkling. G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!

Mallu food rocks. Make that Palaghat Iyer food!

Miss the family's long legged guitar picking man. Uffff!

Holiday, holiday, holiday... I want!!

Skeleton in the cupboard.. LOL! Cracks me up everytime.

Straight as a scale but single, unavailable, mad, fun and most importantly happy! :)

*Muah*
to the world. Anyone who's been a part of it!

1 comment:

dEeBeE ! said...

muah to u gal!! and yup I know the story will come true..and I hope our stories come true :)