Friday, February 27, 2009

Flicked! :)

"Remember good things happen to good people."

"You're crazy different."

"My sweetest girlfriend."

"If you don't wear kajal, I will not let you keep your wallet in my bag."

"I'll beat up a thousand Xs,Ys, Zs if they ever hurt you."

"Paaji, coffee session, Mosque road."

"You're so versatile. Obviously there's something wrong with the other side."

"Cheapo! If you come to my city and don't meet me, I'll curse you."

"Poppet, you've forgotten me! Pukka toh!"

"Subway date?"

"No matter which girl comes in my like, you're always mera No. 1."

"Daily Bread now has something named after you. It's called the Herbalicious Panini."

"Squirrel"

"Loosu"

"Someone like you is just that."

"Drama Queen. My Drama Queen."

"Who'll ever give you this kind of freedom, bake cakes for you all the time, take you to every restaurant in the city? I'm not just mom. I'm Supermom!"

"When you're upset, it makes me sad."

"Come here, let's sing our signature song."

"You have sweet blood."

Me: I think Muffin's Aryan. Light eyes, sharp, long nose, fair skin - she has it all. On the other side - "I have one question. How did TISS accept you? :P"

"Your smile floored me."

"Are there chocolates in your fridge? Then I'll come."

"We're high and we miss you."

"I look like the person in the mirror and absolutely love her."

1 comment:

dEeBeE ! said...

"Remember good things happen to good people"- was tat me?