Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ha! It's been so long that that I almost missed the signs! The emotionless behaviour towards all that is supposedly on my list of priorities, the feeling of "not fitting in", the ability to hold my tears back just when I think they're about to flow incessantly and be okay with it, the burning need to stay away from most people and enjoy some me-space, the spurts of energy and feeling great about learning something new everyday? It's all a part of my life... like a diamond pattern that re-appears on my fabric. Geddit?? Nope? Don't expect you to. This was EXACTLY how it was 4 years ago!!! And I've been waiting for it to hit me... it finally has... which means the best things are just round the corner! *punches the air* The paradigm shift has happened!!! :)

No comments: