Monday, February 23, 2009

I Need To:

Learn to be mean.

Learn to not bother. No matter how hard i try, some people are just jackasses.

Meet new people... this should be clubbed with my long standing need - I have to go for dance classes.

Tone down the expression.

Finish those wretched assignments.

Get rid of the love handles. Come March and I'm turning this into a full time hobby

Go on a holiday! The sibling's willing to sponsor it.

Spend my time more constructively.

Stay locked in my room.

Find my peace of mind... piece of mind... whatever works.

Buy a pair of jeans and those bright wall climbers.

Listen to the doctor.

Listen to the mater with undivided attention and take notes for future reference.

Lock up "Pandora's Box", wrap it in chains and throw it into the ocean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Love handles are not to be removed.. ;)