Sunday, February 22, 2009

List!

Sudden declaration during an exam in class 8.

A call that my mother handled in the most hilarious manner.

The letter.

The best kept "secret" of school.

Coy smiles and chocolates on my birthday

The only one that stared on the sly.

The big joke! And the only mistake :P

Weird naval officer.

The cutest flirt I've known.

10 months of sheer happiness.

Out of the blue, "What would you like for your birthday?"

Inane ideas, attempts to be best friends, Christmas green presents.

The workshop.

Alien.

The smile.

Compliment on my porch.

"We gel so well."

The frozen dessert.

Whiny! Eeew!

Stubble!

Threatening to enact a scene from a Psycho thriller.

Big city. Big dreams.

Inappropriate! Yuk!

Cute but falls short.

And... The unanswered question and carefully avoided topic :)

*Laughs in the hnhnhnhnnnnnn style*

1 comment:

Quicksilver said...

*10 months of sheer happiness.

I think i know..

*And... The unanswered question and carefully avoided topic :)
we discussed on gchat :)

I havent a clue of the others! Shed some light! :)