Wednesday, February 25, 2009

!

I believe that in some ways I am extremely weird. This is a classic case. If something or someone upsets me, after staying irritable and angry for a while, I go on to brighten another person's moment. Was it the note on Facebook that I was tagged in that has set this off or was it the mood the song put me in or was it something else? I will never know but the point is I'm in high spirits. I'll ignore my aloof side for a bit and go on with the post. And for now, I think I'll pick the song.

Pits, DB, Chims, Chubby, Piggy, BTM, Agi, Radio Partner, Kary, PBR, Rohi, Meers, Tara Girl, Paro, Tannie, Lamster, Moley, Esha, Dhols, Tuts, Coach, Teddy, Dinku, Viv, Onjus, First Crush, Drummer Boy, And All, Maruti/Chakrukolundai, Xubs, Rain, Buzz, C Boy, Hari baby, Nishu, Niti, Paneer Paul, Shreyas, Ramuuu, AD - This one's for all of you. For putting up with everything, for sharing everything, for giving me a truckload of memories. Pick your favourite. Save it for life :)

1 comment:

dEeBeE ! said...

Babe..muah!! yup shared a lot in the past, sharing every bit of it now and will cherish the entire book tomorrow, that we have written together!! All these chapters are just the best chapters ever written..love u loads :)