Thursday, February 5, 2009

I'm a sucker for love. There, I said it. Pink hearts, warm fuzzies, awwws, happy endings, fluttery flittery, melted chocolate-ness - All that and more. That would explain the sugar coated messages that are being released from my phone from time to time. Not because I've been stoned/drunk/spaced out. (Like I told someone I'm the quintessential good girl:P). I have had this unusual buzz running through me the entire week and it feels wonderful. And it's limitless and not restrictive. The people I meet, the places I go, the things I do... I feel like sprinkling love and care on everything and everyone. It's amazing when you come from a space of abundance, no matter how much you give, there's still more you're capable of giving.

"It is not so much true that all the world loves a lover as that a lover loves all the world."

This morning, all of me has been captured in that glowing warmth :)

1 comment:

dEeBeE ! said...

aha..yup yup..u r rite about it!! and about love..hmm..i know ur a sucker for love...and so am I!!! and I don care what others have to say about all this! muah!