Sunday, December 14, 2008

*Yawn*

Everything seems so blah! "The return of the nerd" campaign ain't going nowhere, all the care is being washed away with ice cold water, the tummy now resembles a globe and I'm not proud of it - I would never want to be painfully skinny! I'm full bodied (minus an a**), I love food and trust me, for a girl, I can really eat!! Now only if we could incorporate some form of exercise into our "busy" schedule and stick to our diet for more than just a day... hmmm... More than anything else, I can't take another smirk and sarcastic comment from mommy dearest about my weight loss programme.. gotta make that flab disappear...

Everything still feels so blah... Like I told Rith, my alternate career option should take care of me for a while... I can use my All Stars to run away.. What fun!!

BLAH!!!

No comments: