Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dropping a note for my mad boy - I was very puzzled at the sudden change in behaviour.I always have been; so much so that I almost believed that it had become a pattern. This time I had to ask around. I got some very weird answers. Nothing fit right.

And then dinner happened last night! We finally bonded. Amidst all the wrapping paper, ribbons and tape, we caught up on all that we had left out on; like a couple of hours made up for so many months of not being around. In the end, it felt great to chuck all the not so good times behind us and get back to how it was, how we've known it to be.

Dhols, sometimes it's very hard for me to believe how well you actually know me. When you read my mind, it freaks me out!! But this friendship means a lot to me. I'm more than happy to be "the buddy" here. It gives me the freedom to be my crazy self. To be quite a pumpkin :)

1 comment:

dEeBeE ! said...

hmmm...yeah...yeah..like I don't know you quite well..poda!