Tuesday, December 16, 2008

More Confessions....

Some days I wish I had Calvin's imagination.

I live romances in my head. Candlelight, dinner for two, walks under the moon, star gazing, "too close for comfort".. All of it.

I hate it when people litter. It boils my blood.

I can't bottle up my feelings. Being frank all the time might come across as childish but that's exactly how I am.

My right foot's bigger than my left foot

When I sit in a bus or in a restaurant I have to face the door. Any other way disturbs my senses.

I have an indifference folder. I really do. You trouble me too much and that's where you get placed.

I don't form first impressions but I believe that vibes stay on for years to come.

I don't like the word "Ugly". I try not to use it when I talk.

My greatest fear is that I will die without telling people how much I love them. This is the first time I'm being open about it.

I'm still a cleanliness freak.

I can blow spit bubbles. It's damn cool!

I have a bucket list and I intend to strike every little thing mentioned there.

Contrary to popular belief, I'm very boring to drink with.

I love my nose. It's a typical Palghat Iyer nose.

It doesn't take too much to make me smile.

Pink is not my favourite colour. White, Blue and Yellow are.

I still don't have a secret...

I totally, absolutely, completely, wholly, truly love being a girl.

2 comments:

dEeBeE ! said...

Niru baby...you sure are right!! and my dear li'il gal..u r fun to drink with..and totally crazy and mad wen u get drunk :)

and I love being a gal too :)

Ashwin Prabhakaran said...

Hey I love my nose too..
we could be nose-siblings [:)]..
Im not an Iyer, but I am from Palghat.. hehe

Good post by the way