Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's tough for me to explain what I'm going through right now.

When I was 18 and my "young and stupid" phase stared at me right in the face, I had made a couple of promises to myself and accepted a few things as the absolute truth that wouldn't change with time and circumstances. Yes, it made me the cynical nut that I am but at least I was content and at peace. Why is it so difficult for me to live like that again?

I read a note on my phone which I had typed out long ago. I had even forgotten about it. The language is simple, no profound philosophy or thoughts doing the rounds and I relate to every word right now.

I would really like to know why the time and space were chosen. It has nothing to do with the emotions. I don't doubt them even for a second. It's just that the actions, sporadic bouts and nonchalance point towards a very puzzling state of affairs.

I would prefer honest opinions to customary actions or lines.

For the two people I happen to refer to by the same name - Why do I turn a deaf ear to all that you say?

I believe that happiness can't be hidden. If it exists, it would find a way to shine. Why do I sense a lack of any kind of joy?

Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Live like there's no tomorrow. Love like you've never been hurt? I don't have a problem with the first three. I don't know if I am capable of the last.

And in the end, we surrender to this...



But in the meantime
you are bound to fall
'Cause your wounds are gonna heal
You're gonna learn just how to deal
With unequal love

1 comment:

dEeBeE ! said...

i aint gonna say anything..i love u..and i know you are one amazing gal one can ever have..