Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bye Bye 2008

This was intended to be posted on 31/Dec but I doubt if I'll be in the right frame of mind to do it. So we do some "push button publishing" tonight. Here's a mix of the highlights and lessons. 2008. The year that was...

TISS, TISS, TISS! The biggest moment of 2008. How much ever I tyoe, I would never be able to do justice to that exhilarating feeling!!

Moving into The House... Finally!

Leaving Hyd. It's still one of my favourite holiday places and I love the people but I'm glad I moved back home. My life needed that sense of discipline. and who can resist home cooked food? :)

Finding a roomie as insane as I am. PBR, you're truly one of a kind! Now bring some Macher Jhol in the 3rd sem, thikache?

Becoming an Un-jinxed member of the club. This time without any drama :)

Forging relationships with some amazing people.

Understanding how much the girls mean to me!

Still not understanding the idiosyncrasies of the male species... Homo sapiens in particular.

Losing the Hyd weight. I still have a long way to go but it's a start.

Finally ending all those friendships that didn't hold any value... Accepting that they're over and being okay with it.

Strawberry Fields Forever? :)

Being rather docile for most parts of the year.

Happy 22 to me! One of my most wonderful birthdays ever. Once again, thank you people!! :)

Making use of my blog.

Getting girlie without losing the madness! :)

errr... ummmm.. aaaa.. uh huh!

Working with ACT. I love every minute of it.

And for the moment that i might be too drunk to talk about (if I remember anything):

Spending New Years eve with my favourite people! *Muah*

I may have missed out on a few moments but heck, I don't care! There were ups, downs, highs, lows (some being very very low) but over all, 2008 has been brilliant. 2009 may hold a lot more in store but right now we hold onto truckloads of memories and enjoy the ride into a brand new beginning :)

No comments: