Sunday, June 21, 2009

Over The Weekend

I figured:

The paunch is proportionate. It's not a pot! And it's the only part of me that needs to be toned up:)

I have lost that glorious appetite. I don't think I live to eat anymore.

Men and women definitely have their brains wired differently. What's interesting for them is "EEEW... YUK!!" emulating for us. But I still wonder what happened to poor Isabelle.

It's a lot nicer to meet people than to say hello over the internet.

Reading brings me peace.

I can't sleep beyond 7:30 AM

I'm cured! :)

When it comes to some things, Pits is the ultimate Guru

Mingies laav. Yuman beingz smaile

May be there is a connection.

When no one talks to you at home, talking to yourself isn't a bad option.

They were all just Jack asses. Nothing more, nothing less.

Muffin is some other creature trapped in the body of a Lab.

I still dislike Gelato but eat it anyway hoping it'll taste better with time.

I like the whole nerd thing.

The book is always better than the movie!

No one makes music like Simon and Garfunkel.

An All Girls weekend works like magic :)

3 comments:

overturned blue shoe said...

its amazing what perspective does...brings clarity out of nowhere! nice post...very fluidly written :)
wish life was always thus!

Anonymous said...

It's a lot nicer to meet people than to say hello over the internet.

True, very true.

Anonymous said...

and it's not a pot i agree.. ;)