Sunday, June 7, 2009

For The First Time...

Here we go.. Niru's in the mood for a meme... Lucky number six (because it closely resembles what we think of most of the time.)

Bands

Simon and Garfunkel
The Beatles
Dire Straits
Pink Floyd
Queen
ABBA

In Order

Love
Peace
Family & Friends
Honesty
Music
Luck

Places

Warm bed in my room
The family room
DB's (The Adda)
Bangalore
Pondicherry
Bombay

Books

The Class - Erich Segal
To Kill A Mocking Bird - Harper Lee
A Fine Balance - Rohinton Mistry
Life of Pi - Yann Martel
Around The World in Eighty Days - Jules Verne
The Godfather - Mario Puzo

- It's very difficult to stick to just six!

Things I won't leave the house without

Wallet
Water
Perfume
Lip Balm
Leo
Blink-n-Clear

Animals

Muffin
Knutz
Lyka
Dogs - all shapes and sizes. Arf!
Tigers
Pandas

For Christmas, I want

Elvis Presley
Richard Gere
Pierce Brosnan
Cary Grant
The DVD of When Harry Met Sally
A Piano

On My To Do List

Lose weight
Fix my violin
Set the academic record straight
Prioritize!
Organise a baking day (Sigh... At this rate, the flab will never go!
Books!!!!

Places to eat

Mommy's kitchen
Mainland China
Little Italy
Millers
Fresco's
Baskin Robbins

On My Own

Playing a musical instrument
Singing
Poetry
Pottery
Walking
Travelling

Things I admire from a distance

Drama
Dance
Ventriloquism
All those deep sea diving expeditions one watches on TV
Tigers
Romance

1 - 6 On The List

"The Way You Look Tonight"
"Something"
"Wonderful Tonight
"Can't Help Falling In Love With You"
"Fly Me To The Moon"
"Pretty Woman"

Words

Random
Rubbish!
Happiness
F***
What's up?
uhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Obsession

Stationery especially paper
Strawberries
Words that sound odd (For eg: Schmuk, Gargoyle)
Love
Removing blackheads
Sneakers, laces, socks

Someday

I'll own a mad, mad art village
I'll sip hot chocolate in front of a fire and smile to myself
I'll see the seven wonders of the world in one trip
There will be a happiness campaign
I'll no longer have two left feet
I will die in peace.

I tag all those who follow my blog... Post a meme!

No comments: