Thursday, June 4, 2009

Because...

I believe one little something sets it all off. Because it is through love that you live on long after you're gone :)

The Family - For letting me live the way I want to. For cushioning every fall. For just always being there.

Chims - For being the ultimate superwoman. The brains, the advice, the times when you just listen without saying a word : You're AMAZING!

DB - 10 years of knowing each other, a friendship that's gonna last till eternity. I love how we just always get each other!

Pits - For being one of a kind. For handling everything with dignity. For mommifying all of us. For being the mad, bubbly, adorable brat that you are. For being the "Model" :P

Chubby - Don't even know where to begin. Pesto! :P Your ability to stay in control of things and still be such fun... it'll never cease to amaze me.

Piggy - Just stay the beautiful person that you are!

P - Because we are each others "shadow", can talk about gas and ISA in the same breath and never have a dull moment irrespective of where we are - safe in the four walls of our room or the desi bar :P

Sherry Girl - You're my angel in disguise! There cannot be any other logical explanation. I know you'll kill me for this but Sheryl, thank you for EVERYTHING!

KRD - we should count the number of "exactly"s and "I knowwwww"s in our long conversations. Ha! I don't think we ever have a short one :P Telling you, in some life, we were the same person.

Niti - In a lot of ways, you inspire me. I'm glad to have met someone as wonderful as you! :)

Agi - For the friendship by chance, for the endless yak yak...

Rohi - Because you provide refuge from many miles away and we just always connect!

Moley - I've thought for hours what I would do without you and your mad ideas. I conclude that life won't be as much of a laugh! :)

Nuts - For making this friendship work! It means a lot to me :)

Lamy - Bless you! For me, there can't be anyone more innocent and child like. You make me feel like there definitely is more good than bad in the world.

Tara - Don't think you have a bad bone in your body. And you have to be the cutest thing alive! Muah!

Paro - Drama Queen! If you're still alive and kicking, I'd like to say you're supertantastic.

Dhols - For handling me. For letting me fight with you. For never judging me. For being a part of all my silly games. For making me realise that friendship always rules over love :)

Coach - The only person who can make me laugh at all the drama. For knocking sense into my head and making it all seem okay.

Tuts - You can get away with anything! Not because you're sweet and nice. I'm large hearted :P You make me very happy! :)

Teddy - Please come back! P-L-E-A-S-E!!! Loosu's losing the loosuness!

Karan - My first official secret keeper... Thank you for being frank and practical all the time!

Drummer Boy - You're wonderful!!

Hari G Baba - We've had some great times together. We've had some funny chit chats over the phone. Our default mode of existence is spaced out! *hug*

Shreyas - You brighten up everything for me! One of those people with whom I can share my dreams, plans and ideas of life and never feel silly about anything. Wherever you go, optimism follows!

Maruti - Because with the passing of time, nothing actually seems to have changed. My fridge still stocks as much chocolate, your teeth are still out of shape and we both still laugh the same way. :)

Dinku - Like you said, I'm glad we can walk around and talk like never before... be comfortable around each other :) And the landline calls? Woah! A big part of my life :P

Viv - You're crazy, impulsive, always ideating and I can't stop smiling to myself about how dynamic you can be!

And All - Thank you! I think that says a lot :)

V - 'coz you make me laugh, seem to be one of the few people who can out talk me and are chilled out. Like I told you once, it's very easy to be friends with you!

Xubs - You little alien... No one get history, geography, rum tarts and aaj tak like you do :)

JJ, Nishuuuu, Ramuuuuu, Reddy Teddy - For all those fun times, for all the opinions and views... for being so MAD!!

First crush and Onjus - For being a very significant part of my school life. For reminding me that life after school exist too. For choosing to stay on! :)

J & M - For adding fun, perspective, madness and spice to hostel life... uh... life :)

Jatin Dear From Bathinda - You really deserve the best in life. In my list of nicest people I know, you feature somewhere in the beginning!

To my two favourite teachers - For believing in me, for empowering me, for letting me fly.... Someday, I will make you very, very proud!!

Pass on your smile. Soon you'll see the whole world laughing out loud! :)

No comments: