Saturday, June 20, 2009

Of Conversations!

Lovely Saturday morning. First thing on the agenda was to take Pits to the music store. She had broken a guitar string. So off we went.

At the store

Guy in the shop: Hi Ma'am. Looking for something?

Me: Yeah, Hi. We needed guitar strings.

Guy in the shop: Sure, I have a few imported ones and a couple of the locally made strings. What would you prefer?

Me: Ummm.. show me both.

Pits (to me): I need to pick up a single string too. Got to replace the one I snapped.

After figuring out the string she needed...

Me (to guy in the shop): Hey, I need a G string too!

Guy in the shop: Urrmmmm... Ma'am?

Me: G stri.... uh.. Third string from the bottom please!

Pits went hyuk hyuk hyuk and just wouldn't stop... She had a tale to tell :)

2 comments:

overturned blue shoe said...

hahaha...i could kill to see the guys expression!

Gadabout said...

ha ha ha !! !:) diam i wish i had beeen there.. :P :P