Monday, January 26, 2009

Ah! That nice feeling envelopes me yet again :) That sense of achievement, pat-on-my-back kind of buzz is running through every bit of me, body and soul. It's amazing what a submission on time can do to me. H-A-P-P-I-N-E-S-S! I still have a bunch of assignments to clear up but this is a start.

The much awaited three day weekend has ended. I chilled out on Saturday. Took in the sun and spent time doing things I love. Felt like the cat's meow in my own little world. The weather was amazing in the evening and I was out with one of my girls... oh and I discovered things in my wardrobe that I decided to try on. My jeans finally got some rest. Nice! :) Initially, I was a little conscious but settled down soon. All of Sunday witnessed the great baking event. 7 batches of cookies and hardly any left to munch now. Pits, I promise to deliver your share this weekend. The others are on hold. Indulged in some retail therapy - sureshot path to extreme joy and then picked up Radio Partner and brought her back home. We can talk and talk and still talk some more. There are very few people I want to know for the rest of my life and she's definitely one of them. In fact this weekend even saw me weighing a couple of other people in my life. Good or downright mean, I shall reserve my comments for now. *koff* coming back... Spoke to Hari b**y... that boy makes me very happy :) I'll come "dheere dheere" to see you, don't you worry. Woke up to a wonderful Monday morning. No, 26th Jan, 15th Aug and 2nd Oct are not mere holidays for me. I attach a set of emotions to all three days and I feel blessed every single moment to have been born in this country. Bunked work to finish my assignment. I'm looking forward to the coming weekend. and the next 'coz of people coming to my city... and the next 'coz I'll be out celebrating the jinxedness.. Yay!:).. and the next 'coz there's some adventure sport planned out.... and the next 'coz.. it goes on and on. There's just so much to do, to say, to see.... to live for! The heart is extremely gladdened!

And I had one of the most satisfying conversations with my mom on the bike. I love what our relationship has grown into. Ma, you're the best!

:)

No comments: