Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I like that blog I follow. It brightens up my mood no matter what. It makes me realize that there are things that I take for granted and yet it makes me smile because I know what the writer is talking about. Almost like a whack on the side of the head. A nice kind of a whack. Most importantly, I feel something stir inside for a brief moment everyday and if you were me you would understand why that takes centre stage in my life as of now. I hold onto that moment. I need it for my well being. Today's post talks about "Saying Thanks". Gratitude. The most beautiful thing about being thankful is that everyone is in a win-win situation... and the world just feels that much happier. And for all you cynics and pessimists out there, *tthhbbp*. I teach 4 year olds for a living. The first lesson we learn is to be happy within. It is only then that you can create without.

Starting here, I'm going to spread some cheer, love and thankfulness every single day. The mind is already buzzing with ideas.

Right now, a big shout out to two people who have become an indispensable part of my inner circle. First, my very understanding, smart, fun, mommy-like, unbelievably efficient mentor. You inspire me to reach out for the stars and make sure that I have a fab time while doing so. Thank you for the love, support, patience and pieces of banana pound cake :)

And Ms. DTQ, you're undoubtedly the most "sorted out" 21 year old I know. We both know that this relationship goes beyond the four walls of school. Be it our times at Peco's, our common love for music and art, post beer adventures or just the conversations on life and other things... I am grateful that you landed up one fine August morning.

Even gooey chocolate cake wouldn't make me feel this good inside :)

No comments: