Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thank you...

...Because you...

...make me laugh and find humour in everything I tell you, totally get music by The Moldy Peaches, call me and play Vincent and Come Away with Me when I least expect it, have a calming effect on the insanity I bring with me, have conversations with me about almost everything under the sun... right from mixing art with education to the importance of natural light and why I should name my guitar "Button", allow me to let off steam every now and then, don't make a big deal when I don't talk to you, give me very thoughtful all-occasions-rolled-in-one gifts, understand that there are very few things that actually count in my world and that is completely okay...

In my "smoked" voice I'd like to say -

The journey from God to Tom has been wonderful.

2 comments:

Ashwin Prabhakaran said...

Dear Tom,
Thank you for making me feel important!! :)

Ashwin Prabhakaran said...

PS: Tom, I now know what to read when I am not feeling at the top of my world!!