Sunday, April 3, 2011

Lazy Confessions

* I am incapable of dealing with: Noise, educated adults who refuse to think, men who talk rubbish and blame it on alcohol, hair in food and lizards.

* I like the one-on-one time that I spend with certain people. It helps me build relationships. I hate it when those people try to mix my worlds.

* I like biking because it's something I can do by myself. I can be away from people and there is nothing like exploring a place on a bicycle.

* I'm in love with Robert Plant's voice and I wish that someday a guy (who spells properly) would sing/dedicate Thank You to me.

* "Letting go" is probably one of the simplest things I can do.

* If you have touched my life in any way, chances are that no matter what you do in the future, I will still remember the good times and smile.

* Summer is far more likable than any other season.

* The sibling and I have extremely different tastes and takes on life but we share one of the healthiest relationships I have ever known. It perhaps is the most special too.

* Thank heavens I have an ear for music. It is one of the few things that will stick with me.

* I'm often described as quirky, crazy, weird and I'm grateful that my parents just let me be.

* Teaching makes me wanna burst with happiness.

* I cannot bear to see paper cut crookedly.

* I'm pretty useless when it comes to small talk. But I can manage to be pleasant.

* I want to live for today, I want to roll in the hay.

No comments: