Tuesday, September 29, 2009

This is on my mind.

27th September - Gave ma my time, spent the evening with friends.

28th September - Spent the day with the family. Unfortunately the NGO was closed so I couldn't meet the kids.. will make up for it tomorrow. Met Rith and V. Dinner with family friends and had a mad, mad, mad evening!

29th September - Took out time for the "clearing up" conversation. Gave the other party a fair chance... and that is a real big deal for me :)

30th September, 1st October, 2nd October, 3rd October - Nothing's planned. I like that impulse clouds my senses and I act on the spur of the moment. Something good will come out of it.

Why restrict it to a week? Why can't it be everyday? Like one random act where you think of someone other than yourself...

Whether we receive or not in the end, there's nothing like opening up and loving the world :)

No comments: