Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I love cold weather. Nip in the air, I almost start chattering and try to keep myself warm while my nose is about to freeze.

I love music that has a lot of guitar work and a piano involved. But I'm more of a lyric-y person than a melody person.

I love how my lotion smells. Chocolate-y and creamy.

I love the food I cook, the goodies I bake.

I love my pink blanket and how it keeps me company through the night.

I love my bay window and how beautiful the world looks from that space. Like nothing seems wrong with it.

I love the way I snap in and out of "reality".

I love the molecules of magic that my city is home to. I love being typically Bangalorean.

I love how movies and books trigger off emotions in me.

I love the legs :P... and the hands

I love beer. I love that my folks know that I love beer.

I love the school I went to.

I love things british-y

I love putting "y"s at the end of words to make up adjectives.

I love black and white photographs, yellow musty pages of dog eared books, postcards, beads, bookmarks and tic-tocks.

I love Andy for the peace he brings me.

I love DB's nose.

I love all that has once been a part of my life.

No comments: