Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I wish I could just make up my mind about all those things that I avoid on a normal day because I don't want to upset myself. I wish I was love handle-less... I now look square. I wish I could just take off. Reminds me of that very weird Cadbury's Eclairs advertisement.... Heads exploding all over the place... I imagine something like that very often while riding my bike... Where I would suddenly explode and disappear. Crazy! I wish I could be mean... I can be sarcastic, extremely rude, blunt, irritating but I find it difficult to be mean. I wish I was insanely attracted to someone. I wish it was mutual. I wish the attraction would then accommodate a whole lot of love. Pseudo relationships don't count. I have a lot going for me, I know it... but somewhere something's missing.

Enough. For once, my heart and head agree.

No comments: