Tuesday, October 7, 2008

To my li'l Piggy

You may never read this or even know that it's written. Ro, I'm thankful that you're a part of my mad world and add tons of value to my life. It's only with a handful of people that I can have crazy conversations and suddenly switch to stuff that really matters (what we would have called "stands" and "courts" :P). Like you said, we may not talk everyday or be in touch but perhaps it is the space we give each other in this friendship that makes us understand each other. People change... circumstances change... we change... but the transition from Dumb Charades playing college girls to individuals who can envision a future was a lot easier because of you. I still can't understand how some people could have given you up. I know I would never. You're my superstar! :)

No comments: