Sunday, October 19, 2008

Needed - TLC! :(

It's strange that a post like this should follow... but I can't help it. I feel squish squashed. Very blue. My ankle hurts. the 25th seems ages away.. so does the 29th. I can't drive. It's Piggy's birthday and I can't go see her. One brat's having mood swings. I can't ask for something because it makes people feel weird. I haven't found the time to get a haircut. I'm missing Pits. I'm too chicken to see a dentist. There is such nonsense being shown on TV. I promised to read atleast one book every week and that's going nowhere. I haven't touched any of those instruments in a while. And the weather's annoying me. No, I'm haven't flipped my lid. I agree that my city's weather is beautiful. It's light, breezy, filled with glee... just perfect to fall in love. Ha! We shall not even go there. Yes DB, system needs.. Love, alcohol and good cakes. Let's get the first two. The third will come along *sigh* Sometimes things are just not fair!!

1 comment:

dEeBeE ! said...

oh my l'il gal, trust me everything will just work out fine!! and we will get our alcohol, love and lovely chocolate cakes.. :)