Friday, October 17, 2008

A-ha!

Clouds and moons, stars shining bright,
Early mornings and deep, dark nights
Empty roads and endless walks
Those few moments when silence talks

Dogs and bubbles and comic books
Secret smiles and stolen looks
Peanuts in the rain, a drink in a bar
Add to my list, my six stringed sitar

Watching the rain, hot chocolate to sip
Paper, more paper and quilling strips
Friends and food and fun unlimited
Incessant giggles, my red timepiece and Ts - printed

Bangles and anklets, sneakers and socks
Silver bracelets and my Belgian rock
Hoops and studs and pearl drops
Strawberry lotion from The Body Shop

Perfume and flowers and country fairs
All things good for my happy hair
And for the girl I am, I'd like to say
I absolutely love lingerie

There are some things left, or rather a lot more
But yeah, all of this I adore

No comments: