Monday, October 6, 2008

Rambling on........

I miss Teddy!! I miss having a guy friend in the city who'll let me ride his bike and won't judge me all the time!

I can't wait for The Folks to be back and it isn't only about the gifts. I need to talk.

I'm tired of the flab. Why can't it all vanish as fast fast as it appeared?

I want to get to hostel as soon as possible. Prometo and I have a whole city to explore, I've to get bashed up and I want all that music with madness.

Piggy, how long do you think we'll have to wait for things to change? For the world to grow up? I'm glad that at least I have company!

Will I ever learn to keep my mouth zipped? I seem to talk for everyone.

I have to start making those gifts. I've turned into such a lazy bum, I'm getting sick of myself!

I seem to have a bad hair day EVERYDAY! What happened to my happy, hippy hair?

Have my tear glands dried up?

I want to throw the diet to one side and indulge in dark chocolate... and I think I'm going to do so tomorrow. (And this contradicts statement 3.. WHATEVER!!)

Lots of books to read. No buying till these are finished!

I want strawberry body lotion. I want, I want, I want!!

For no fault of mine, no instigation from my side, the past just pops right up! Eh! Most of the times I burst out laughing. Today, I re-realised that I would never do it to anyone else :)

Life goes on.........

1 comment:

dEeBeE ! said...

I am buying you the strawberry body lotion!!!