Monday, November 23, 2009

"You Make Me Smile"

And picking up from I left it on Saturday night, here come the Birthday girl's thank you-s.. to those present and absent.

Rith: God made only one of you and I'm glad you're all mine.

Chims: 9 years of friendship, fun, insanity, tears and what not. I'm keeping you for life.

DB: Goddess of "chilling out"! Our good times are just going to get better. And let's pray that Haze exists throughout :)

Pits: Ah, the sophisticated one. Your happiness is contagious. Love you to bits, Pits!

Nuts: We'll always "keep the difference", crib, whine, laugh and put ourselves through the madness together. What more could I ask for?

Ro: In your words, Thank you for growing up with me. Muah! :)

Sherry Girl: NO thank you for everything. Bless your soul! :)

KRD: My twin from another life. May there be no end to our stories!

P: No expiry date on this friendship. Janam janam ka saath hai :P

Lamster: You were the icing on the cake yesterday. Love you loads!

Niti: I'm extremely grateful that you're a part of my world! :)

Tara Girl: Time or place, nothing's ever going to change. You always make me smile.

Moley: It's amazing how we connect no matter how many months have passed by without talking or meeting each other. Muah!

Rohi: The horrid jokes in class, the terrace times, still being an important part of each others lives...Love you!

Agi: I look forward to our conversations :)

Rain: Just stay wonderful :)

Esha: Thank you for being the crazy, sweet, lovely kid that you are.

Dhols: What we share is nothing short of a roller coaster ride. Ups and downs, frowns and smiles, love and hate. Instead of falling off, we last through it. Always. And maybe that's all that really matters :)

Teddy: Nobody can ever replace you. Ever.

Tuts: Sagis, foodies, dog-music-book lovers for life. Friends too :)

Drummer boy: Thank you for the music, the chaat and chats, advice and patience. The ice cream's waiting.

Coach: You're half the reason why my "drama" gets resolved. Love you! :)

C Boy: 10 years and going strong. *hug*

Shreyas: The happiness we generate is nothing short of Whee! Thank you for being there for me no matter what.

Hari GB: You're my superstar! :)

Maruti: You'll always be an important part of my life :)

First Crush: You're special, you know it and I know it's mutual :P Thank you for never judging me and putting up with all the trouble :P

Onjus: Thank you for being frank, understanding and keeping this friendship alive.

Dinku: You're one of my favourite people in the whole world :)

Viv: May everyone be lucky enough to have such a thrill to live! Thank you for being an amazing friend:)

And All: Our soul talk is still pending. We need to have it while walking or on the parked bike :P Thank you for just about everything! :)

Peter Pan: I'm so glad that we're friends. Let the beer, bak-bak and times flow :)

AD: Behind every "I don't care" there is a little care :)

Xubs: With or without rum tarts, we'll find a way to have a rollicking time.

Ruchika: Some things don't change. 17 years and we still have a blast together!

Ashwin: Thank you for our conversations that range from mad, quirky, deep to funny, witty, silly. Thank you for the music. My kolhapuri-wearing-nose-and-obsessed-with-hands twin :)

The TISS people: Jenny, Junior, Saint Fiona, Devika, Karthik, Giri, Jatin: I hope this lasts beyond the submissions and presentations :)

The family: Y'all are the best! :)