Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bombay...

Hostel life. Courses that make me think. Yellow Dal and weird rice at the DH. Evening snacks. Field Attachment Fever. P-ism... lots of it. Presentations. The Peace sign. Jenny to Johnny... Yes, I'm just cheap. Shocking photographs that leave us in splits till 2 AM. Language, Policy and Social Sciences. Music in the classroom. Symbols. Book shopping. Impulsive train journey to VT. Rekindling an old friendship. Building a new one with a so called forty year old. Knowing what relationships I want to keep for life. Movies. Normalcy. Clarity. Catharsis.

5 comments:

Quicksilver said...

Why isn't there an I like option on Blogs??

Cause I like :)

Quicksilver said...

Why isn't there an I like option on Blogs??

Cause I like :)

Quicksilver said...

Why isn't there an I like option on Blogs??

Cause I like :)

Ashwin Prabhakaran said...

and is the 40 year old a married man???
uff...funny girl

overturned blue shoe said...

you're just cheap :)