Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Is it good to be expressive? Even if it means going overboard with the way you feel? There are some people who find it silly to hide emotions. I'm one of those weirdo-es. No matter how I feel, I make it known to everyone around me. No, not because I want the attention and want to be mollycoddled. But I find it impossible to suppress my sentiments. The few times that I've tried for various reasons, I've ended up feeling MISERABLE! But what happens in the case of unequal love? Is it good or bad to tell them what they mean or don't mean to you? Is it right or wrong to be expressive and open about everything? Is it fair to expect anything in return?

Expectation. There are days when I wish I could learn to live without it. But I know I can't. And for me, that is what being human is all about.

No comments: