Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Closure

May the ribbons fray, may all the paper burn and may the glue dry up. May photographs be shredded, may memories be wiped away. May heartbreaks, lost friends and broken promises stay where they belong - in the past. May I never feel the need to "understand" from this moment on. May it be as easy to say goodbye as it is to say hello. May I never have to say hello again. May I find a solution to my ennui without looking for it. May I stop thinking with my heart and start thinking with my head. Let technology crumble and may I never have to communicate again. Let me discover love but it may it be only for my dreams. May all those conversations remain unfinished. May I find peace in detachment. May I forget what emotions are all about. May there be no more tears and fears. May the clouds take me along with them. May life always maintain its fine balance.

No comments: