Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday

Funny how moods swing sometimes

The day started with an unpleasant conversation replaying in the head. The voices went berserk. The railway crossing ensured that I was late. I walked with a thundercloud hovering over my head.

Mid-day. I receive Flashy Pink's work of art and I flip for it. She captured what I saw in my head in shades of green and yellow. The thundercloud had vanished.

All that school expected us to do was art, art and some more art. While cutting paper, the city welcomed the rain... Ah! maybe that's where the thundercloud went.

Simon and Garfunkel told me about things while I rode on the traffic stricken roads. The jams didn't bother me. It felt awesome to bring back the "sunshine" of my life.

I walked into the dining area and found a parcel.

When I write my list of "AWESOME", #1 would be the people in my life. A tall, mad, pretty, smart girl who loves stories and photographs will get a special mention. It's the least I can do for my "Perfect Chicken Wing Partner" Muchas gracias y amor! :)

That gift was the cherry on top.

My day was laced with happiness.

No comments: