Friday, May 15, 2009

They don't get me. I am apparently quirky, "philosophical", mercurial and a million other things. Pin your hope on something only to be told quite rudely that it isn't really worth it. Pick between love and friendship. Pick neither. Hug, kiss, hold but you don't belong. Choose. Assimilate signs... accommodate the unknown. Keeping quiet makes you more mature. Go to a party only to realise you shouldn't have left your cozy little bed. Too scared to break loose? Do it right now. Hot, white rage. Replay it till it makes you want to destroy. Just don't melt. Make your anger all encompassing and burn what comes in front of you. Just a bunch of jackasses or they just don't know? A confused mind is almost as good/bad as no mind. Believe now, don't believe the next minute. Forgiving's easy. Forgetting doesn't happen... so why forgive at all? Maybe a good memory is a bane after all. One tight slap is what is needed. May be a couple. But then again... hmmmm.... I don't give a damn!

But what I do care about is a friend who comes down every week from Chennai with oodles of happiness, a future I can actually envision and doesn't seem so distant anymore, a mad room mate who loves the guitar almost as much as fish fry, my support system that makes me want to do my best, lunch with a friend who opens up a world of positivity for me, family that is just always there, love that is pure.

It's all come to an end and life couldn't get better! :)

No comments: