Thursday, July 31, 2008

Confessions of A Psycho Weirdo

I hate unfinished conversations.

I can continue to build my stationery collection for as long as I live... even if I don't use half the things I own - The collection includes push pins, gem clips, binder clips in bright colours, a calligraphy set I don't know how to use, empty notebooks... it goes on... and I still believe I have space for more.

I own a bunch of over sized Tees because I think they're THE most comfortable things to wear.

I'm a sucker for love stories. Happy endings make me feel like gooey, melted chocolate inside.

I cry only when I'm frustrated, not sad.

Nothing irks me more than bad spellings. NOTHING!

I love dogs but I love Labs a little more than the rest.

I'd rather go on a holiday on my own than be accompanied by grouchy people.. and the not-so-grouchy.

I hate, hate, hate men in socks and floaters. Yuk!

I feel blessed because I figured out what I wanted to do in life when I was 14 years old and I'm doing it.

I love Marie biscuit dipped in water.

I can talk to myself the whole day and find it absolutely normal.

I hate having a bath but have one anyway because I hate filth more.

I pretend to not know a lot of things.

I have pretty feet and I know it.

As a kid, I used to treat my mind as a separate entity.

I am Hair-o-phobic.

I associate people with colours.

I suffer from depression eating.

I'm obsessed with my hands.

I'm dangerous when I'm PMSing

I like being honest and law abiding.

I love drama.. I'm quite aptly called Drama Queen :)

No comments: