Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Things change.

I was at my clueless best. And worried about all the non submissions.

Then Bombay happened.

I like the anonymity of the city. Makes you feel like an unknown particle floating around. Nobody has the time to give you a second glance and for a change, it feels wonderful. The campus keeps you away from the hustle-bustle. Lectures, ideology, sleepless nights, reading lists, exploring, auto rides... It's a different kind of fun. Sent me back home with a clear head.

No dream is unachievable. No quirk too quirky. No random thought out of place. No moment wasted.

I love being single and unavailable. I don't crave for attention or affection. I have four roads that will lead me to a great future. Music gives me a high. Acceptance becomes easier with age and experience. I like that I'm willing to try out new things and learn every single day. Happiness engulfs me. Bliss.

Things change :)

3 comments:

Ashwin Prabhakaran said...

things change :)

Quicksilver said...

Told you we are growing older and out of certain things..:)
Here's to 'our' acceptance!

Love you:)

how much we acknowledge each other na? :P

Angad Achappa said...

'No dream is unachievable'
^^ :)

'Acceptance becomes easier with age and experience'
^^ This i somehow don't agree too

'Happiness engulfs me'
^^ n me too.. :D