Thursday, October 29, 2009

My hands shook while holding the sheet. The cap of the pen fell down and I sighed. Suddenly, it felt like my pendrive did not work. One deep breath. And my heart and head (in one of those few moments where they agree on something) said...

"I have put a lot of effort into this, travelled 60 kms for a month to collect information, sat through classes and still made time to study and work and the entire experience has opened up a new world for me. No way in hell am I going to let anybody rip my learning apart in the next 40 minutes!"

I can still hear the audience clapping.

All because I had one hand in my pocket and the other one was showing the peace sign.

And an image of a HUGE yellow smiley. :)

2 comments:

overturned blue shoe said...

hahaha...its over!
and you were good, with one hand in your pocket (literally).

Quicksilver said...

Thats my girl! The bestest :)
Here's to the new world of opportunities :)! love you !