Sunday, August 9, 2009

Woven!

Thank you, Ashwin for making my Friday evening delightful. Thank you for making me fall in love with the piano all over again. Julian Clef will be a star (if he isn't one already).

I will never grow tired of myself. My moods, my buzzing head, my cravings, my obsessions - will get bored of none. And that's a very comforting thought.

Being organised can be fun.

Tuts, you rule the list. Wine or whiskey, Shimoga or Bangalore, we Sagis know how to live the good life :)

Moon River stirs up in me feelings that may have been ignored. Only I know what that means.

I'm glad Ma sang Simon and Garfunkel to me when I was a kid. Actually, I am just glad she sang to me all the time.

Everyday I find myself saying this at least once : Dad and I are so alike!

It's a combination of Surf Excel and Dettol. What were we thinking then? Now it's clean :)

I got drunk. I sang to people. I sent happy messages. I spoke to Sid till my high wore off a little. I blamed it all on Rith. Some things never change.

Running's turning into an addiction. Thank you, Shreyas.

Knutz and I are partners in the weight loss programme.

I should've just gone to art school.

All you need is love.

V, stay safe in KL.

I'll grow up, may never feel the butterflies again and that's it. It scares me.

Someday, when I am awfully low and the world is cold, I will feel a glow just thinking of you...

The earth truly laughs in flowers.