Saturday, August 29, 2009

It isn't a void. Just a strange kind of emptiness. I need this out of my system.

I hate the flab. I wish I was skinny because it's a lot easier to put on weight than to lose it. And the nicknames just point to all the fat. Hate it.

Soooo.... it glows everywhere else except the most social part! Unfair.

I have a few months to go and then I don't know what. Clueless.

I care about almost everything including ex boyfriends and certain people. I wish I knew why.

I'm just too lazy to do anything with the talent. I should get a custom made L board.

Okra and milk are two things that I love. Turns out that I'm allergic to both. WTF?

I don't want to go through depression eating again.

I'm 22 and have nothing exciting happening. I want a little drama.

I want to spend my golden birthday by myself. By the sea.

Envision. Explode. Fade out.

No comments: