Sunday, April 26, 2009

Saying It Right Out Loud

I like that I can laugh about all sorts of things: Funny expressions on people's faces, mommy's sardonic sense of humour, P G Wodehouse, random jokes, my theories, movies, myself :P I'm not fussy about food as long as it doesn't wriggle on my plate. Fussy about the place I eat in/at? Another story :) I have an ear for music. I don't have a problem picking up a tune almost immediately after I hear it; At most times, I maintain my sense of peace but when I need to, I'm not afraid to hit; I love to explore. I would thoroughly enjoy myself while figuring out how to get from one place to the next. Contrary to sexist beliefs, here's a girl who can read a map and has a good sense of direction; I cut myself away from reality very often. I zone in and then space out completely. I don't know too many people who can do it; My independence means the world to me. Tuts once called me a gypsy and said I should turn to Tarot Card Reading if ever want a second career option. He said it's just this aura that I have. Thanks, Tuts but no matter what, I will never be as free as the sky or the sea... and secretly that's what I wish for... and I know if it comes true, I won't know what to do because I'll be worried about the huge responsibility that tags along; Socks, Pencils, stationery in general, clean combs and nails, my hands, getting the lyrics of songs right, strawberries - I like what I'm obsessed with; I appreciate the small things people do for me in a big way. The handmade gifts don't come with a "give me something in return" policy. It's just my way of saying "You mean something to me." People are important to me but I think it's okay to be selfish at times. Somebody told me that I have an insane capacity to love people and I don't think any compliment can surpass this one. For once, I accepted graciously :)Siblings are amazing people. It's actually easy to be nice to them and respect them for who they are. Mine thinks I'm a rowdy:) Bryan Adams still has the raspiest voice... and I never wanna see the sun go down. I love the fact that I have a term for everything that I feel, that I'm not lost for words; I feel restless if I don't drink enough water during the day; I hold my dreams close to my heart. If I have ever asked you what your biggest dream is, I will remember the answer you gave me. That applies to your birthday too; I fool around a lot, can hardly ever get too serious about things yet I know exactly where I'm headed. I appear to be flippant but I know my mind really well; The only time I will throw someone out of my life is when he/she betrays my trust or is involved in physically/mentally abusing the people I love (including me); It takes very little to make me smile. Very very very little. I'm a happy person. I believe that some things in this world happen for a reason. We just ignore the signs; My parents are the coolest people I know and I love spending time with them; I love it silky smooth and natural; I know how and I think I know how amazing but till the time is right I will not bend my principles :P I amuse myself all the time - whether it's drawing parallels from fictitious characters, talking to myself, enacting scenes, quite oblivious to the people around, singing out loud, buzzing around... I've been told that I'd make an awesome mom and I quite like the thought of it; I want my copy of Tuesdays with Morrie; I wish upon the first star that blinks every night. And I know someday, I'll be up there with some fabulous people, looking out for the ones who are yet to join the celebration...

So till then, I shall continue to believe that I am normal. It's the rest of the world that is weird.

No comments: