Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!

Let's see... cycling to school with a poster on my basket that said - I'm eco friendly. I cycle. Carrying my own shopping bag... a cloth one... and avoiding plastic carry bags as much as I can. Using public transport for a long time till I switched to my electric bike. Making compost at home. Not littering. Bathing with lesser water (ok, I'm kidding but at least I turn the shower off) and making complete use of the solar panels installed on the terrace. Walking short distances (except the MG road-Commercial Street stretch. I can't do it unless Leo's with me!). Switching off lights when they aren't in use...

A long way to go but I'm glad I'm doing my bit for the environment. There's just this planet that I call home. Might as well keep it clean :)

No comments: