Sunday, April 5, 2009

I feel the need to be completely honest right now. It's a feeling. It'll pass.... Muhahaha!!!

So... Where was I? Oh yes, my fun filled weekend! Chubby and I were out shopping on Saturday evening and oh boy, it was awesome!!! She calls me her lucky charm and I trust her opinion when I pick things up. The pink shorts were h-i-l-a-r-i-o-u-s!! I mean who did they keep in mind while designing those silly things... Barbie? I would never want to be a size zero. If I were a guy, I would want my woman with some meat on her. Only flab is a no-no...ok, change topic... so we sipped Iced tea, laughed at the pseudo fight that was on and finally found a pair that fit just right... a little too right for me! Pbbbt! Whatever. I need my holiday!! :)

Then came Sunday. Crab. Prawns. DBBBBBB!!! Pitsssssssss!! Chimssssss! Girl bonding! After a yummy meal, we took a walk to the Road. Will post the funnies in a bit. Entered Le Rock(?) Beer. S** on the beach. Unknown thing that Chims ordered and Ladies and Gentlemen... Hold your breath... She actually liked it! Or maybe it was just us not ordering things she liked. Ha! Giggles. Music. TV. Secrets. One phone call. Buzzzzz. Met Rith. Got back to DB's. Met Dhols... Next topic change... Got home. Chilled out dinner with my folks. I just hope I've inherited my mother's culinary skills. Or like she says - Haath ka kamal.

The week has been lovely. Dinners with friends, long chats with people who can be friends. New clothes. Inch loss. No confusion. *Sigh* would like more of these.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"who can be friends" ?? WTF? ;)