Sunday, July 12, 2009

Thank You...

... For the music
... For clearing up the mess I make wherever I go
... For the Sunday fights
... For the extra warm hugs
... For making sure I don't sleep with my lenses on
... For keeping me away from Vodka
... For travelling all that distance just to spend time with me
... For talking to me about things I would have never heard of otherwise
... For protecting me and letting me feel safe around you
... For the advice
... For every good morning message and sudden bouts of affection.
... For being Mommy part II
... For being annoyingly adorable
... For not letting go
... For being honest, mischievous, mad and painfully practical
... For handling every mood swing
... For not judging me
... For just about everything

Love never exists without hate. Bono sang that song for us. I'm convinced.

No comments: