Monday, July 6, 2009

PMS to the end - All that is in between

If you are a guy, stop right here. What follows will never make sense to you. Watch the highlights of last night's match instead.

If you are a girl, I need all the TLC I can get.

So I am annoyed. I have no idea why but I am. I'm cranky, crabby and the next person I meet will have his/her head bitten off. Okay, I'll spare you if you are a girl. I don't want to bond with anyone except the 6 people in my house. I created a quiz on a stupid social networking site and deliberately made it a little difficult. Now it upsets me that nobody is scoring well! Over the weekend, I snapped at people, whined at least 376 times and failed miserably at trying to squeeze one little tear out. I broke a wall too. Yes, the kind buildings are made of. This one was tiny. The result wasn't. *Sigh*

I have this uncomfortable feeling inside; like "the calm before a storm" thing. I don't know what it's pointing at. Something's going to end. I feel like throwing up at the thought of food but I still want my mom's apple pie. There are a million voices in my head that talk about random things. Death. Love. Strawberries and Cream. Pink Sweater. Cheese sticks. Cameras. Glowing skin. Rainbows. AAAAARGH!! Stop it!!! I don't want to run away. I don't want to fly. I don't want to sit by the sea... for the simple fact that there isn't one that is close by. People are talking very loudly and coming in my way when I walk. Play the music. Volume 15. My left hand is bigger than my right hand. I sense a mood swing...

Only this makes me laugh like a maniac

No comments: